Re: [MOL] RDJ [00759] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RDJ

Hi RDJ,
I don't remember seeing your first post.  Welcome anyways, you will find a
bunch of loving, caring, supportive MOLs here.  Have you had a chance to look
at some of the faces that you have been talking to, in the MOL Photo Album, If
you would like to have yours added, just send it to me, and I'll put it in
with info you want with it.  We also have a Chat room, both address's are
below;
MOL Album:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html
Chat room:
http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/
Love, Hugs, Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc (:-)
I am Nancy Postema, with hubby Don in the Album on the 1st page.  Be sure to
collect your MOl kiss, from the teddy bear beside us.  Enjoy!

In a message dated 3/11/99 11:44:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,