Re: [MOL] RDJ [00758] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RDJ

Dear PJ, Thank you for the reply. Sorry to hear about your mom. A least we all
have something in common, but I'd be much happier if it was something other
than this cruel disease.  Sounds like many of you have been dedicated to
helping a lot of people like me, almost no experience with this situation.  We
will all hold hands and hearts as we walk through this challenge.  God Bless!
Thx,
RDJ