Re: [MOL] Sandy !/Lil [00756] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sandy !/Lil

Hi Lil,
 I had the same problem with Nancy's post. I wasn't sure just who has
cancer, Sandy or Bonnie or both of them. Maybe Nanc will clear that up for
us.
Liz

I wasn't quite clear on what Nancy was saying.  Did she say your friend =
>Bonnie has cancer or that you have reoccurance cancer?  Know your always =
>in my prayers, and I am still waiting to have lunch with you.  Your =
>friend, lillian -  -

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html