[MOL] Lil about Sandy ! [00752] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil about Sandy !

Hi Sis,
Sandi's friend Bonnie has cancer.  Also Sandi's boy Devin is having trouble
with walking he has (MD), they don't know what tests or what will be done with
him as yet.  Sandi's plate never seems to get empty.
Love Ya,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/11/99 9:14:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net