[MOL] Tomoxifen [00737] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Tomoxifen

Hi~

I was wondering if you could give me any information of the drug called
Tomoxifen.  My grandmother had breast cancer and her docotor put her on this
drug.  She has been having side effects that are perhaps linked to this drug
and I am trying to find any information I can on it.  Can you please help me??

Thank You~
JLoriLarso@aol.com