Re: [MOL] Nita ! [00736] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nita !

nanc,even though you are not a nurse,you can set my IV anytime you want.Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1999 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Nita !

No, I am not a physician, or a nurse, or a nurses aide.  I do like the cyber hwy. and researching information regarding cancer.  No, I am not connected with Staten Island Hos. in any way; however I know some folks who have had good success with this treatment and have descided that were I to get it again with cancer this is where I would go for treatment. I am very committed to this forum and all the wonderful people on it.  I am a firm believer that the more knowledge we can acquire about all cancers, the better decisions we can make in regards to treatments, therapies and complimentary therapies.  Even though we may not remember the spelling of a certain cancer, or it's treatment, you reach a point that you see a common thread, you learn the better of the treatments and you know when someone is not giving the right information to you.  This gives us some control of our bodies.....What happens is that I usurally send the sites; etc. then the molers respond.  Thoes with the same type cancer will let you know.  Thoes who are on the welcome committee send e-mails and so on.  It really has a good system and I believe this forum gives more information than any other forum.  We have certain molers who are strong on the complimentary therapies also.  So united we stand in strength in helping everyone we become a success story.  Your friend, lillian -