Re: [MOL] Frank [00735] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank

Hi Frank,
Ditto to Christines letter.
Love Ya,
Nanc (:-)

In a message dated 3/11/99 8:33:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
christine.white@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] Frank
 Date:	3/11/99 8:33:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	christine.white@sympatico.ca (Christine White)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Frank,
 Convey my best wishes to the happy couple and I sure hope the weather is
 good on Sunday for you. Do tell us all about it next week.
 Christine >>