From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of DIANA STAIRHIME
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 1999 4:44 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Mary

Dearest Mary
I feel so close to you because our husbands have the same cancer.  I know as
a caregiver its so hard to cope when they get demanding.  I will fight that
cancer with every thing I have got even though I am not the one with cancer.
Mary, please remember when things get rough, to reach out your hand and my
hand will always there to wrap around yours and envelope you in my arms.
Love Diana