Re: [MOL] I want to introduce myself [00703] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I want to introduce myself

Hi Nita,my name is Frank,and I,m the best looking one on the group,But
anyhow,welcome aboard.We always enjoy it when others meet us on the web.I
know after a few days,you will feel right at home with us.This Sunday,my
youngest daughter is getting married,so I,m (OFF)doing other things,but I,ll
see you around.Love Frank