[MOL] Pilot Em... Joke [00700] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pilot Em... Joke

Pilot em
It seems that a young man volunteered for military service during World War
II. He had such a high aptitude for aviation that he was sent right to
Pensacola skipping boot camp.

The very first day at Pensacola he solos and is the best flier on the base.
All they could do was give him his gold wings and assign him immediately to
an aircraft carrier in the Pacific.

On his first day aboard he took off and single-handedly shot down 6 Japanese
Zeroes. Then climbing up to 20,000 ft. he found 9 more Japanese planes and
shot them all down, too.

Noting that his fuel was getting low, he descended, circled the carrier and
came in for a perfect landing on the deck.

He threw back the canopy, climbed out and jogged over to the captain.
Saluting smartly he said, "Well sir, how did I do on my very first day?"

The captain turned around, bowed, and replied, "You make one velly impoltant
mistake!"