[MOL] Quick note and hello [00693] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Quick note and hello

Just a quick note to let you know that I had the tests done today to complete the GI "stuff"...  anyway.. I am changing my name to Barium Babe!   LOL!

I am thinking of you all and I keep my heart lifted in prayer... It is so tempting to sign back on to mol as you all are such a wonderful part of my life...  Still I know that I have much more to get done first...

So know that I miss you and care very much.... Love and hugs and may God be with you each and every day..   Carla  :-)