[MOL] You might be in a country church if: [00691] Medicine On Line

[MOL] You might be in a country church if:

You might be in a country church if:

      You might be in a country church if:
 	The doors are never locked.
 	The Call to Worship is "Y'all come on in!"
 	The preacher says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to take up the offering", and five
guys 		stand up.
 	Opening day of deer season is recognized as an official church holiday.
 	A member requests to be buried in his fourwheel drive truck because, "It
ain't 			never been in a hole it couldn't get me out of."
 	Four generations of one family sit on the same pew.
 	You miss morning worship one Sunday and by 2:00 that afternoon you have had
		a dozen phone calls inquiring about your health,
 	People wonder when Jesus fed the 5,000 whether the fish were bass or
catfish.