Re: [MOL] Mary ! [00690] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary !

Hi Mary,
I am sorry things are so difficult for you. I know that watching Angelo
change right beefore your eyes. I think you are doing very well and I hope
that you are getting the support of other family members that you deserve.
Getting your rest is important so that you can maintain all you have to do
for your family. You need to take time for yourself too, you know.
Love

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html