Re: [MOL] I want to introduce myself [00688] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I want to introduce myself

Good to meet you Nita,
So sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I am a breast cancer survivor who was
fortunate enough to catch it in stage one and so I am pretty sure it is
going to be okay. I am not familiar with taxotere. I am on tamoxifen. Are
you taking radiation therapy or Chemo?

A friend

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html