[MOL] To Mary [00686] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Mary

Oh, Mary,

My heart goes out to you!  Your words stung my heart as they expressed all the
unspoken fears I harbor for my father.  They should be immortalized in a book
somewhere as I've never read any author or poet who was able to say so much
and so deeply in such few words.  My heart is weeping with you.

I truly hope with all my being that God brings His own peace to you and Angelo
and very quickly too.  I can't even imagine how you are managing to get
through this but I beg the Lord to send a host of angels to your side to lift
you up and His own hand to relieve and heal Angelo of the great discomfort he
is in.  I ask it in His Holy Name and I ask that He allow you and Angelo to
forever serve Him in true and total happiness with Him.

Mary, I just don't have any adequate words....except this:

	O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us.
	O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us.
	O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us.
	Blessed Mother, please pray for us and be near to us in our hour of need.
Amen.
-the miraculous prayer

Chris

Chris R.