[MOL] Welcome Nita [00685] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Welcome Nita

Hi Nita,
This is an open forum. If we didn't want anyone else to read the mail, we'd
send it private email. Most of us who join MOL are cancer survivors or
caregivers. Tell us about yourself. What brings you to us. If you have
cancer questions, we have some wonderfully helpful people on this line who
will help you. We are a support group for each other in good times and in
bad. We also talk about a lot of other things besides cancer.

Feel free to join in on any conversation that sounds interesting to you.
Welcome to our forum.

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html