Re: [MOL] Kathy Here Again [00683] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Here Again

I have been building web sites (listed in my signature line). Two of them
are the syllabus for my English classes at our local community college, but
I am putting together a writing program from a workbook on writing that I
have already written. I will be teaching a class called "Improving Student
Writing" this summer for the Heritage Institute our of Seattle. It is a
class for teachers. I am altering the material somewhat for the website. It
walks people through the writing process using the "Process Approach to
Writing".

This is really kind of fun.

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html