[MOL] Fwd:Joke [00647] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd:Joke

---- Begin included message ----
<< Subject:	Warning

 If you happen to be up in the woods...

  		In light of the rising frequency of human/grizzly bear conflicts,
   the Canadian Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters,
   and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while
   in the field.

  		We advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their
	clothing so as not to startle bears that are not expecting them.
		We also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them
	in case of an encounter with a grizzly.

  		It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity.
    Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and
	grizzly bear dung.

  Black bear dung is smaller and contains of berries and squirrel fur.

  Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it and smells like pepper.
---- End included message ----