[MOL] (no subject) [00645] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

I have just found this forum.  I was detected with breast cancer and had a
mastectomy this past July.  I had breast reconstruction at the same time.
There were problems from the surgery and needed to have it redone three weeks
ago.  Some times I am not sure when this will end.  I am trying to keep my
spirits up and I am looking forward to being able to communicate with all of
you.