From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of mjt8
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 3:50 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: mjt8
Subject: Re: [MOL] Kathy Here

Kathicake!

Welcome home!  I missed you very much, my dear, dear friend.  I'm so sorry you
had so much to go through.  But if you followed your heart, you did the right
thing.    I'm glad that Reilly's there.

Pamper yourself a lot.  I went and got a perm yesterday; it turned out pretty
good.  It's all curly!  I am going on a little religious retreat over the
weekend.  Tony isn't happy about it, but he's trying to be good and said OK.
I hope there will be some nice people there.

Love and Hugs to you,

Martha