Re: [MOL] benn gone for awhile [00640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] benn gone for awhile

Diana,
You are a silly Lady, LOL.  Read this post again, and know that you will help
someone out there that reads it, and you know why, cause it all came from your
heart, and someone else knows how you feel and they could be going throught,
the same feelings and know that they really are not alone.  You just keep
right on posting and let out some of your stress, OK?  We need you too, and we
are here for you too.  remember, we'll be meeting up soon, and if you don't
get with it, I'll be able to kick butt.  LOL.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 3/10/99 3:16:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,