[MOL] Martha! Where Are You? [00639] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha! Where Are You?

Title: Martha! Where Are You?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@micron.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 1:47 PM
To: Kathy Corrigan
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:46:45 -0700 (MST)
from [204.229.127.86]

<mjt8@netcom.com>

... while talking to mail5.netcom.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<mjt8@netcom.com>
<<< 550 <mjt8@netcom.com>... User unknown
550 <mjt8@netcom.com>... User unknown

ATT00007.dat (273 bytes)

---- Begin included message ----
Title: RE: [MOL] Dearest Kathy!

Martha!!!!!  don't you dare think for one minute that I haven't been
thinking of you!!! You'd better keep writing to me because I love you.  I
need to know how you are, so you'd better tell me.  I think about you every
day, my sweet little Italian.  Love, prayers and hugs -- Kathy, who is doing
okay in Boise!