Re: [MOL] Kathy Here Again [00638] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Here Again

Hi Kathy,
I know it feels lonely to be without the mol line. You might establish
yourself a mailbox with yahoo or someone. They allow you to check your
email from existing accounts. You just check outside mail and it will read
whatever is on that address. Although your home computer is gone, your
access to the account may still be active, so you could retrieve email from
it. Maybe in view of the circumstances your boss would let you download
your mail at the end of the day so you could at least check for personal
stuff.

When Brigadoon went out of business we were on it, and I was able to
download email from that account for about two months.

I am glad to hear that you and your brother are getting together. He is
probably just what you need at this point. A good brother/sister
relationship is great.

Take care

My signature will give a peek into what I have been doing.

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 576-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html