[MOL] benn gone for awhile [00628] Medicine On Line

[MOL] benn gone for awhile

Hello all you precious angels,
I' ve just listening to all of you guys instead of answering.  I've had a lot of stress at work,  I have to learn a new job.  You know when you get older,  mind you I am still a  spring chicken at 55. we don't like to change the way we do things at least I don't.  It just seems like with what's going on with Rodney and work it just gets so overwelming sometimes.  To Kathy my prayers are with you because when you think you have life rough there' s  always someone with bigger problems than yours  and it makes you stop and think.  I love all of you and wish I had the knowledge and the comforting words that everyone seems to come up with all the time.
Love
Diana