[MOL] Kathy Here Again [00625] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy Here Again

Title: Kathy Here Again

Hello, my dear friends:  I got a lovely email from Marty and Barb this morning, and Nancy wrote to me yesterday.  Still, I feel very cut off, and can hardly wait until I get another computer at home.  I'm anxious to know how Angelo and Greg are doing.  Would someone bring me up to date?  PJ -- how is Dolly?  Chris Rosati -- how's your pop?

Everything is falling into place at this end.  Reilly (my brother) is gradually getting moved in, and should have everything completed by the end of the week.  Then, it's going to be a challenge to decide where to hang all the paintings!  He has about a hundred, and I have tons myself.  His furniture, etc., looks surprisingly nice with mine; being related, our taste is quite similar!  LOL  I've been sleeping better and have more energy at work than I have in the past.  The situation was wearing on me more than I would admit -- even to myself.  I'm feeling at peace now -- like the worst is over.  You have all helped me tremendously, whether you know it or not.  Now you do!!!!  Please don't forget about me.  I'll be back online as soon as I can.  Love you all -- Kathy