Re: [MOL] Hi! I'm in the chat room- come play/reply [00624] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi! I'm in the chat room- come play/reply

Know how you feel about the computer, I have the same luck.  I was making payments on it and called them and told them to come get it; as i would not pay another dime.  They never came and I never paid! Jo are you registered with the Mol forum?  I didn't get bumped when I was on.  Good luck and hope to meet up with you tonight.  Your friend, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: jsiller <jsiller@bsf.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Hi! I'm in the chat room- come play/reply

Lillian:

I didn't get to speak with anyone.  The chat room kept disconnecting me.  I guess it was the chat room that bumped me out.  I'll try it tonight between the hours you suggest.  I might jump back in today and see if anybody is there.

How are you doing?  My computer is driving me crazy.  I have had so many problems with this thing that I am getting to be as smart as the techs because I have been through so many problems with techs over and over again.  I am close to sending this thing back - my husband is even closer!
Hope you are doing well.

Jo Ann