From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 5:19 PM
Subject: [MOL] Kathy Here

Hello, My Friends:  Just wanted you to know that I'm okay.  Jerry took my little Button with him after all.  It broke my heart -- I miss her so badly -- but I guess he needs something, too.  I still have my Norm and Guido and all the cats.  My brother, Reilly, moved in with me yesterday and brought his huge black cat, Holmes.  Holmes is rather annoyed at the moment.  He wants to murder Gudio, who is just curious and keeps sticking his cute, little nose right in Holmes' face!  I'm doing a lot of deep breathing, and I'm absolutely inundated at the office -- more work than I've had in a couple of years, so that's good.  I should have a computer at home in a couple of weeks, because I do intend to take my computer nerd friends up on their kind offers.  In the meantime, I just want everyone to know that I miss you, I'm doing all right, and I'll be back with you just as soon as I possibly can!  Please don't hesitate to email me at kcorrigan@chgw.com.  Martha, Lillian, Nanc, Liz, Jeanne, Mam, Frank, PJ, Chris -- ALL OF YOU!  I love you...... Kathy