[MOL] I may be off line a few days [00614] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I may be off line a few days

Hi Everyone
I may be off line after today for a few days.
Don't get worried because I will be staying at my sisterinlaws house to
babysit until the weekend.
I won't know until this evening if I'm staying or not.
So please don't worry.....NANC...I know you worry.
Love
PJ
143