Re: [MOL] Where is everybody? [00606] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Where is everybody?

Oh Betty, I was so sorry to hear of the mis treatment by that Doctor.  Freash one and needed to be reported, good for you.  I am sorry he got to you friend.  Do you have the information on the Statin Island SRS Surgery?  If not let me know and I will send it to you dear one.  Love lillian  -

-----Original Message-----
From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Where is everybody?

All feeling good I hope!
P J  are you still going into the basket  business?
I was supposed to go to M D Anderson this week but my Dr. was out of
town.
Had a sub last time and he was so rude I won't see him again. The guy
was like trying to talk to a rock. Seeking his opinion, my husband told
him we had heard of the treatment in Staten Island and before he could
say another word the dr. said very coldly -- then go to Staten Island. A
few minutes later my husband asked him if they could do anything about
the spot on my lung and he said " whats the point" I have always been
able to stay in good spirits but that day I left his office
feeling like there was no hope left.
About a week later MDA called on a survey and I certainly told them what
I thought. I think they got the message.
Frank I hope you have given up the bungee jumping idea lol

Betty