Re: [MOL] a note I rec'vd from LeeAnne [00605] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] a note I rec'vd from LeeAnne

Hi Lee Ann,
I'm so sorry to hear about Ruthies Mother, she must have been young, was it
cancer?  You tell Ruthie she has a lot of people out in cyber space that are
thinking and praying for her, and you too.  This can't be easy for you to deal
with either.
My heart, love, hugs & Prayers go with the both of you,
Nanc

I got you sledding post too, sounds like fun to me.  Arm wasn't hurt to bad,
right?  LOL  Hope it didn't hurt to bad. (:-)

In a message dated 3/10/99 12:32:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,