Re: [MOL] We are in the chat room! [00603] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] We are in the chat room!

Hi Wayne and Mam,
Golly!  Did you find anyone there?  It was only 6:15am here, I was sleeping.
I have missed you both posting.  Let's get with it, OK?  What ever happened to
the Pictures of you, I'm still waiting.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 3/10/99 6:19:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,