[MOL] Dear Betty [00595] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dear Betty

Hi Sweet Betty
1st of all don't pain one once of attention to that and I use the word very
loosely
DR.  He seems like he certainly chose the wrong profession to be in.

Second of all we are all fine...so far....

I really didn't do my basket business....too much money to start and I didn't
have the funds and little by little too many obstacles...so I took that as a
halt to the biz.

Now what else is new with you......how's that weather.

Love
PJ
143