[MOL] "On the day I almost died" - Rich K. - What DID NOT HAPPEN [00576] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "On the day I almost died" - Rich K. - What DID NOT HAPPEN

This did NOT happen "On the day I almost died."  But my wife claims it
could have...
Rich Kuchinsky
Grandtime@aol.com

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his
checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said,
"Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with
horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will
surely die." "Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant,
and make sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious
meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden
him with chores, as he probably had a hard day. Don't discuss your
problems with him, it will only make his stress worse. And most
importantly. Make love with your husband several times a week and
satisfy his every whim." If you can do this for the next 10 months to
a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely.

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said, you're going to die," she replied.