Re: [MOL] New to the board [00575] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to the board

Gwen,
Welcome aboard this great forum.  I am not as informative as the others but I
can support you emotionally with prayers and talk.  This forum will prove to
be fullfilling to your needs I am sure of it.  I just lost two loved ones in
my family and my friends here were the most support I received.  They are
great.

My prayers for your sister go out today.

Sandi