[MOL] KATHY Corrigan [00567] Medicine On Line

[MOL] KATHY Corrigan

Hi Kathy
I'm sending this with my love.  Don't shed a tear for we are always near to
wipe your face.  We are hear to place a smile on your lips and sometimes say a
joke or two but always here to love you.
LOVE PJ 143

IN THE QUIET

In the quiet, yes the quiet -
In the stillness of the night,