Re: [MOL] New to the board/ reply from PJ [00566] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to the board/ reply from PJ

Hi Gwen
Welcome aboard!
You will find so many kind and loving people here.
It's a BIG happy family.
I joined this group July of 98 because my mom (lives in Florida) has colon
cancer. Mom is doing okay and she is a FIGHTER TOO.  I'm 35 and live on Long
Island, and have a 3 1/12 year old son.
Everyone here is just so.....DELICIOUS.  They have a remarkable gift of love,
kindness, sharing, listening, waking me up when I'm down and most of all THEY
GIVE THE BEST HUGS....
We welcome you with open arms and look forward to reading all about you.

Love
PJ
143