[MOL] New to the board [00565] Medicine On Line

[MOL] New to the board

Hi everyone. My name is Gwen and I have a sister who was diagnosed in December with non small cell lung cancer stage iv. Also a spinal tumor has wrapped around her spine causing her to be bedridden, she can't walk.  She was misdiagnosed for months with a pulled muscle in her back, which wasted a lot of precious time.

Any info you have to share would be greatly appreciated. My sister, Barb is 53 years old.  She is undergoing lots of radiation and a small amount of chemo.  She was improving, tumor in lung gone, and spinal tumor shrinking some, but now she has some fluid in lungs and is on oxygen.  But she is still determined to fight and she wants to live.

Thank you.

Gwen@donet.com