From: NLPOST@aol.com [mailto:NLPOST@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 1:43 PM
To: Kathy Corrigan
Subject: Re: [MOL] Kathy Here

Hi Kathy,
Don't think you are out there feeling bad all by yourself, I am helping you
feel bad all the way here.  Did he just take the stuff, or did you agree that
he could take it, if you didn't I'd fight him tooth and nail for some of it
back.  Maybe Button won't like being with him and he'll have to bring her
back.  And all the money too............I wished I had been at the house when
he came and took the stuff.  I miss button most of all, you can replace the
other stuff.  I wanted Button in the album with bebo, darn, have your big hunk
of brother kick his butt for me, and steal button back.  Get that Lawyer
working on this befor he just leaves you further higher and dryer.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and who's left,
Nanc  (:-(
You know I'm here right?
I just feel so awful for you. boo hoo.
In a message dated 3/9/99 1:02:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, kcorrigan@chgw.com