Re: [MOL] Kathy Here [00561] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Here

Hi Kathy,
I am glad to hear that Jerry left without too much fuss. Of course being
caught in the act didn't leave him too much room to be upset about it. I am
sure life with your brother will be calmer,and that is no doubt what you
need at this time.

Keep busy but don't forget to take time for yourself.
Love ya

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
(509) 575-4213

For help with writing,editing and web design:(Under Construction)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/learn.html
MAC users needing help visit: http://users.ewa.net/patter/Macs.html
For Patterson's on site YVCC English composition syllibi:(To be part of
distance learning with YVCC beginning summer, 1999)
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng101.html
http://users.ewa.net/patter/eng102.html