Re: [MOL] FW: Bad Day? [00530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: Bad Day?

charth@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] FW: Bad Day?
 Date:	3/8/99 8:48:54 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	charth@bellsouth.net (Stuart Scott Harth)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Dear Nanc - yes I did look at the pictures - you did a great job.. I had
already
 sent you a posting about them...guess it was one of many which did not go
 through.  Keep up the fantastic job - I know everyone enjoys it and
appreciates
 all your hard work - I sure do, and keep checking it regularly...LOL Cori.