Re: [MOL] Lillian [00523] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Dear PJ - did you get my post on coffee enemas - it's pretty straightforward...in
fact, in Mexico they prepared it in a Mr. Coffee percolator just like your normal
a.m. cuppa java.  It was kind of humorous really!!! (We used to sing a little
ditty there:  The best part of waking up, is Folger's up my b...""  !!)....Take
care. Love to Dolly.  When are you planning on going down to Fla ?  How is she
doing with her chemo at home - hopefully after that first day her experience was
better.  Miss you.LOL  Cori.