Re: [MOL] FW: Bad Day? [00513] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: Bad Day?

Dear Nanc - yes I did look at the pictures - you did a great job.. I had already
sent you a posting about them...guess it was one of many which did not go
through.  Keep up the fantastic job - I know everyone enjoys it and appreciates
all your hard work - I sure do, and keep checking it regularly...LOL Cori.