Re: [MOL] Colorectal cancer /colonoscopy [00510] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colorectal cancer /colonoscopy

Dear PJ - boy the silence this weekend was deafening...I still do not know if I'm
on or not - the number of messages I have today is about 1/3 the normal...and many
of my postings came back undelivered.  Sure miss hearing from you all...How's
Dolly ?
You asked about coffee enemas...I had many while I was in Mexico..they prepared it
with normal coffee, (though I think I'd use organic if I prepared it myself)...and
then filled about 1/2 of an IV pouch with warmish coffee - then had us lie down as
long as we could - they wanted us to get to 20 mins or so - I never did.  I
understand many people do it at home in the bathtub....Regular colonics is another
alternative - I prefer that, though obviously it is a lot more expensive. The
Gonzalez/Kelley plan (NY) and Greek (Alivizatos) as well as Contreras (laetrile
Oasis of Hope) all include regular coffee enemas as part of std. treatment.  With
a history of colon cancer in your family, I would think you would have to be extra
watchful.  Remember also they say "all cancers begin in the colon"... Love to hear
from you. LOL  Cori.