Re: [MOL] (no subject) [00509] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Dear Elias
Please give us some more info.
What type? Is it primary and does she have a liver disease? Can it be
removed by surgery? where is she being treating?
I have liver cancer and would be glad to share any info I have.
Betty