Re: [MOL] Essiac Tea [00508] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Essiac Tea

Dear Hans:
Re Essiac negative effects - I've never heard anyone have any negative effects
from Essiac...I personally take it, and know quite a few people who do too - in
fact on this forum I believe several people also take it, all for the good.  Take
care. Cori.