[MOL] Daughter Martha>>>>>>>>>>>>>. [00503] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Daughter Martha>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Hi daughter Martha,
I'm so happy that you got good news.  Our Doctor told us that if he came back
in curly that it would go back straight, sometimes takes a year, but it would
go straight.  So there you go, back to perms, right.  The stuff women go
through to be pretty right?
Love, Hugs and prayers to you and yours,
Mom (Nanc)  (:-)

In a message dated 3/8/99 7:08:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, mjt8@ix.netcom.com