[MOL] Dr.'s visits [00501] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dr.'s visits

Hello, thank you guys!

I just got back from NYC.  I feel like Sgt. Schultz  on Hogans Heroes who
used to say I know NOTHING, NOTHING.   I may have a little bit of this..a
little bit of that.  It's basically a lung node that was 2.8 by 1.something
which is now 3 by 3 and moderate plueral effusion in one lung.  It's
strange, because, my shortness of breath has improved to me greatly in the
last six months.  There may be something in the liver and in the kidney, but
they can't tell.  The Onc says, don't worry about that; sometimes in just
looks like that.  Something to do with the way they take the picture,
gallbladder gets in the way...something.  A BAD CAMERA ANGLE?

But my Onc says she doesn't want to make any changes now.  We'll continue
and take more pictures in three months.  I feel relieved because I know that
if she thought I should be on chemo, she would have told me; her approach to
treatment is pretty conservative.

All my other dispersed spots are stable, which seems to be good.

I always had short hair.  After my one chemo in 12/97, it grew back curly.
Of late, it seems to be going back to being straight.  It was fun having the
curls and though in maybe a waste of money, I will go out this week, I
think, and ask my hairdresser if my hair is too short to perm.

I love you all very much,

Martha