Re: [MOL] Non small Cell Lung Cancer [00496] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Non small Cell Lung Cancer

Thank you for the information you've been posting on non small cell lung
cancer.  A close relative of mine was recently diagnosed with a large cell
carcinoma of the lung.

I have a couple of questions -- first, is there a cancer treatment center in the
U.S. that is generally considered to be the "premiere" treatment center for
individuals with lung cancer?

Also, are there some promising alternative (non-traditional) treatments or
cancer diets that are being successfully used?  I have been doing a lot of
research and it is certainly difficult to tell what's hype and what's useful.

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone could provide.