[MOL] Lillian [00492] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Lillian sweetie
I didn't want you to research for the coffee enema I thought you already had
it on hand. I'm sorry you had to go thru that search. Please please next time
don't go to such lengths.  You should have told me dear Lillian that you
didn't have it, I just thought by reading your posts that you had done the
enema so many times you knew what to do.
I'm so sorry that you went thru that search I know you aren't feeling up to
snuff and I am so mad at myself for asking you for that.
please accept my apology and I thank you so very much for doing it for me.
God Bless You
I'll say a special prayer for you tonite.

Love
PJ
143