From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, March 08, 1999 10:54 AM
Subject: FW: [MOL] Marty

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Corrigan
Sent: Monday, March 08, 1999 8:20 AM
To: 'Martin Auslander'
Subject: RE: [MOL] Marty

Dear Marty:  It's Monday and I'm back at work.  Jerry left yesterday -- taking very few things.  The house is mine, and all the antique furniture, as well.  I got custody of Button Michelle -- and as strange as this sounds, that was the main bone of contention!  We can't separate her from the other dogs.  She loves them and they tolerate her.  My brother Reilly is starting to move in today, so I won't be alone for long.  It's going to be all right now, Marty.  I can start to paint again, and to play the keyboard.  I haven't done either for a couple of years now.  Reilly is a fabulous artist.  We can paint together.  He's bringing his piano, too.  It'll be nice to have music.  I'm going to be fine, Marty.  Glad to be back at work, and my friends here are supportive, as well.  Love to you all -- and buckets of gratitude!!  Kathy